Boys Room









It was so refreshing to actually be able to create a "boys" room. You see, before my daughter and son shared a room, and it was difficult to create a space for both of them. You can see their old rooms here and here

My older son is sleeping in this room now, and eventually my baby boy will move in here within the next year. I personally do not like bunk beds, it is such a pain to change the sheets and make the beds everyday :( but I think it is well worth the space we are able to get for playing.

I painted the walls my favorite shade of gray: Sterling by Behr from Home Depot, the bunk beds are from pottery barn and were an amazing steal on craigslist. The bedding is from target, the yellow bookshelf is from overstock, and the rest of the furniture is from IKEA.

 Thanks for visiting, 


5 comments:

  1. I love how you design your home, and all the colors and patterns mix perfectly.

    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally pinned this! Beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room and yes, so glad our bunk beds are gone, they are a true pain to change the sheets. Your organization is pretty and functional too, Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this room. So pretty and so organized. The colors are chic and fun. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! My son would adore a room like this! The bright colors with the white bed are perfect! Thanks so much for linking up to the Pretty Preppy Party - be sure to join us again next month! xx, b

    ReplyDelete